Hubert Earl Rodenbaugh Jr

Default Specs for a VARO R347/s Diode #7739 for Onan AC Generator

I need specs for this diode if anyone has it in a publication. The generator
is Running but will not generate voltage. The triple diode cluster has a
bolt on base and is apparently a heavyweight. The generator is an older
three ring brush type of about 5kw. There are three connectors on the top at
45 degree angles and a fourth slot but it is empty. I cant even find the
first hit onthe internet for the manufacturer! I went to the Unusual Diode
website http://www.avtechpulse.com/faq.html/III/#links-manu but they didnt
have any links to this part that I could find. HELP please if you can give
me any measures or values I would greatly appreciate it...Thanks.