Eric

That's what I was thinking John,

But only Eric knows how true this could be,
In which case, I wonder if the keypad could of gone faulty, this is why I
like to unplug the primary side of the magnetron transformer when ever I
work on microwaves, they give me the ****s, until I am about to screw the
cover back on.

"John Miller" wrote in message
Eric Bradley wrote:
It made the usual 4 or 5 beeps as when we use it normally,except that
there was no-one in the vicinity,

You didn't mention whether anyone else was in the house, or could have
been (e.g., prankish intruder).

Needless to say, we have unplugged the thing,untill we find the cause.

Occam would suggest that human involvement, however unlikely, is less
unlikely than spontaneous sequential button pushing.

--
John Miller
email address: domain, n4vu.com; username, jsm

---