I will get the other fixed...but the problem is...I've already been into the
service mode and need to undo what I've already done so at least I can watch
a normal colored television until I can get the tv in for repair. The off
and on situation only happened one day. Since then, the television has
worked fine. Problem is...the tinting and coloring was all off and I tried
to do it through the main setup but it wouldn't work...so I entered the
service mode and tried to match it to what I THOUGHT was my identical set
downstairs. Turns out..they aren't the same model and I messed up the
codes. Need to reset them. I tried to get the codes through Panasonic but
wasn't able to get through. And all the repair shops keep it hush
hush...they act as if they never even HEARD of service codes. This is one
area...I know I can fix myself if I just had the codes. The other...yes,
most definitely I will have to take to a shop for repair but I have to wait
until I can find a STRONG person to put it in my car first. And there runs
into 2 problems...1, my car is in the shop, 2, I don't know any strong
person in the area. The person who carried the tv into the apt nearly
dropped it..it was too much for him. So, I just have to wait. But, a nice
picture would be very nice.
"Art" wrote in message
news
Maybe you should repair the actual problems you are experiencing rather
than trying to fubar the set with the service only menu?? BTW: The
information is available via the Panasonic Service Manuals available from
Panasonic Corporation at nominal cost.