Dave C

Default Upper Channel Limit RCA 13 inch TV set - Model EMR341WR

Good Day:

My 13 inch RCA TV set (manufactured in 1987) has a great picture on
all channels from 2 through 64. For reason(s) unknown to me, the set
will not tune in channels higher than channel 64, while all other sets
of (newer TV sets mind you)in the home do. For example, channel 74 is
pure static when I attempt to tune it in.

The integrity of the coaxial cable line is fine as it tuned properly
when tested on other sets in the home.

1. Is my set (model EMR341WR) capable of tuning in more than 64
channels?
2. If yes to above, what repair advice have you?

Many thanks.
Dave