PoP

Default IMM fodder

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 02:02:22 +0000, John Rumm
wrote:

See there is a DIY link in there.... Cecil demonstrated how government
is like flat pack furniture, vis: as a result of one mis-placed screw
the whole cabinet falls apart!

Just as a comment - presumably everyone who remembers seeing him on TV
in the past saw him as a fairly substantial guy, probably about 6 feet
tall?

I was on stand duty at Olympia back in the late 80's when he was trade
and industry secretary - and he came onto the stand. This was before
Sarah became famous.

I can safely report that the guy is a midget - I'd guess about 5ft
6in, possibly less. Just shows how TV can give you the wrong
impression!

PoP

Sending email to my published email address isn't
guaranteed to reach me.