jakdedert

Jacques Carrier wrote:
Hi fellow techs,

Would you buy these earphones?They are 25 years old.
A friend of mine is asking $20.
They seem OK but I wonder about the speaker cones
versus the sound quality.

Any feedback would be very much appreciated.

Jacques

These are still highly prized in the audiophile (some say 'audiophool')
community. I wish I still had mine. I sold them when I bought my Pro4AAA's
back when I was a dealer in the 70's.

FWIW, Koss has a very good program (or did, it's been years) for
repairing/reconditioning their headphones. For a flat fee, you can send
them to Koss, and they fix *everything* that might be wrong with them. In
addition, they replace any parts which might have been improved from the
time yours was manufactured.

jak