Franc Zabkar

On 21 Sep 2004 14:54:39 GMT, (Michael Black)
put finger to keyboard and composed:

El Meda ) writes:
(er) wrote:

This is a very old Sanyo audio power IC from the 80's. Does anybody have info on it?

Thanks a lot.

Try he

http://audiolabga.com/pdf/STK8050.pdf

Unless that's your site and you just put it there, this reminds me
that I've found datasheets by putting the IC number followed by
".pdf" into search engines. Just the part number works a surprising
number of times, but adding the .pdf weeds out the pages that merely
list the IC.

Michael

Google also accepts search requests of the type "part_number
filetypedf".

- Franc Zabkar