Mark D. Zacharias

"Sam Goldwasser" wrote in message
(jds) writes:

I have a Beosystem 2500, radio, CD and tape player combo. Today I
lightly dusted the head with a very soft brush. Also ran a TDK dry
headcleaner tape through. Now, when I put in a tape, it engages and
the immediately disengages. I can still fast forward and reverse. Any
thoughts (other than I shouldn't have dusted anything!)? Thanks.

Do you have the cover in place? Room light might confuse it.

Else, you must have done something else by accident.

Or just a coincidence. The piece is old enough just to have developed
another problem, and the B&O decks were hardly reliable after a certain age.
Belt, motor, idler, lubrication, the usual.

Mark Z.