Fulcro

Attenzione all'indirizzo anti-spam (delay (at) despammed.com)
"Fulcro" ha scritto nel messaggio

"Fulcro" ha scritto nel messaggio

"Fulcro" ha scritto nel messaggio
Hi all.
This set is dead apart for St-By led blinking. Someone told me was a

flyback
transformer fault, so I replaced it but subsequently I realized that

the
fault wasn't on the deflection section...

[cut]
Anyone have a clue?

Hi all.
With a deeper analisys, I realized that the SMPS isn't switching

correctly,
[cut]
What can I test?

After a revision, the SMPS seems to work "almost" well, since the +5V are
still absent.
Trying to turn on the deflection, is audible the SMPS that works more for

second, then backs to Stand-By. All lines output from the SMPS are at a
correct level, either in Stand-By and when the set tryies to start.

141V is present (~60V in St-By mode)
+24 present (~8V in St-By mode)
-24 present (~-8V in St-By mode)
+5V St-By present (since it is stabilized by a 7805, is constant)

The only fault seems to be the +5V line that powers various section:
digiboard, PIP, source select and so on.
What the heck could it be blocking this line?
Just this line is terrible to follow on the schematic!!!
I'm sorry for continue posting on this fault. but is much important and

the
D16 chassis seems to have no fault tips document all over the net...
Thank you very very much for any tip.
Fulcro

The set started, but only with an external supply connected to 5V charges
and to (signed) POR2. Now it gives me an error 16 (Nicam I/O Expander) at
video and it probably depends by the 24C04 EEPROM that I replaced and
programmed with binary of other D16 chassis.
The +5V line (not the +5V stand-by) is about 25V (!!!), obviously with no
charges connected, and is present only if I cut the connection to the
(signed) POR2 circuit, otherwise is zero...
What fault could has the (Signed) POR2 line to block the +5V?
Why the +5V line is so high (+about 25V)
Can someone send me the binary file of a Philips D16-III (28DC2070)?
Thanks a lot, and a lot.... but... anyone with a clue?
Fulcro