Fulcro

"Fulcro" ha scritto nel messaggio
Hi all.
This set is dead apart for St-By led blinking. Someone told me was a

flyback
transformer fault, so I replaced it but subsequently I realized that the
fault wasn't on the deflection section...

[cut]
Anyone have a clue?

Hi all.
With a deeper analisys, I realized that the SMPS isn't switching correctly,
and doesn't light the lamp connected to the horizontal transistor. so I wold
ask you: it switches correctly only if all charges are connected?
I applyed an external supply for the digiboard and its consumption is abot
1,5A, thus I think that now its time to locate the SMPS problem.
I disconnected all +5V charges (not +5V St-By) and I noticed that 5V is
still absent, so I tested the entire SMPS but it seems to be created just to
make crazy any servician! All tensions at the SMPS secondary are fluctuating
but correct: B+ = 50V in stand-by, +5VSt-By ecc.
What can I test?
Thanks again for any advice, this sets are very rare in my lab....
Fulcro