Andy Hall

Default Slate floor products

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 01:16:52 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Grey is nice. Lay with at least 5mm gaps. I used 3 on a large area nad
regretted it. If the slates are very uneven use even more - 8mm?

You can even have a small amount of variation. That also looks in
keeping.

Take LOTS of time. I reckon if you can do 10 sq meters in a day, just
layng, thats good going. I'd say youo have maybe 4 days of work there at
least. Because you will lose concentration after about 6 hours. Stop.

Not to mention the effect on the back. This is hard work.

The finsihed result, if you are very careful and patient, is stunning tho.

Yes it is...

Best of luck.

Christian.

..andy