Andy Hall

Default Slate floor products

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:18:29 -0000, "Neil Jones"
wrote:

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
. net...
I've scanned 2 relevant pages from their price list

Thanks for that!

The Sheng Li, which looks just like the thing I'm looking for is

actually
the cheapest. 14 quid per square metre, just like the B&Q stuff. I'll
probably go along and compare with the other shades, though. I can't

get
much of a feel for the stuff from a web site.

The Sheng Li is also wear rated for 6 (heavy interior/exterior

commercial
use) rather than 3 (moderate interior/exterior domestic use) for the

bamboo.
The large colour variation is an advantage.

Christian.

If Sheng Li is the one I remember, one slate might be dark green, the
next bright orange, etc. "Strong colour differences" is an
understatement!

I don't believe so, Neil.

There are variations between batches, obviously, but there was not a
substantial green in ours at all. The colours range from mid to
dark grey and to oranges and orange browns - pretty much the colours
you expect to see associated with iron.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl