TeamCasa

Greg, In my case, the joy my kids give me after I give them a finished
project, IS the motivation to build the next project. Although I do burn
out now and then, the cure usually is switching gears and make something
from steel. I get to turn, weld, grind and pound until I'm ready to start
woodworking again.

Side note on selling tools:
A few years ago I sold my old 1952 Logan metal lathe. I have regretted that
decision everyday until I recently replaced it (at a substantial cost
increase). I will never sell another tool.

If nothing helps, you may just have to watch one on the inane home
improvement tv shows.

Dave

"Greg O" wrote in message
Is this a phase I am going through, or is it all over??
I have my gar....shop setup with all the tools I think I will ever need,
built a few projects, nothing to fantastic, cabinets for our bathroom,
stereo cabinet, and some other piddley stuff. I am in the process of
building a desk for my daughter, but fail to get out there to finish it!

Then today I fellow and I were talking tools, and he asks me if I want to
sell my jointer that I bought a year ago. I had to think about it, I still
don't know what the answer is!
Will this go away, or am I doomed?!
Greg