StevenP

Where abouts Bob? I grew up in Montgomery county, but now live in Harpers
Ferry.

Steve P.

"Bob G." wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:36:45 GMT, "Red Neckerson"
wrote:

Check your local laws and see what they say. I know here in West Virginny
it's against the law!

They have some DUMB laws, though. I can't even use a router on my sister
legally.....

Lol.... I though all houses in the Mountain Moma State were old cars..
or trucks.,.. and I never saw one that needed steps INSIDE... lol

BUT if your sister is also your wife...(we are talking about West
Virginia ) is using a router on her still illegal... ???

Being Serious ... West Virginia is a very pretty State,..

Bob Griffiths
Maryland Boy ...but only 12 miles from the State lines of both
Virginia and West Virginia...

.