George

Get a cranked chisel for cleaning the mortise bottoms.

"Mike S." wrote in message
. ..
I have the Shop Fox Mortiser and the Woodcraft tenon jig for the table

saw.
I've messed around with it a little back in the summer making some small
tables for the patio and they turned out ok with some trial & error. Now

I'm
in the process of building a Mission sofa table for my daughter out of

qswo.
Any of you guys have any tips, tricks or things to watch out for so I

don't
screw this up. I'm working from a set of plans I bought and it has all the
measurments but I know how things can go. Little tips & tricks the pro's

use
to make the job smoother.
Thanks, Mike

--