Edwin Pawlowski

"Greg O" wrote in message

Then today I fellow and I were talking tools, and he asks me if I want to
sell my jointer that I bought a year ago. I had to think about it, I still
don't know what the answer is!
Will this go away, or am I doomed?!
Greg

Take a break and DON'T sell anything. The value of your tools will change
little if you don't use them, but will be costly if you decide to replace
them in a year or two.

Do you subscribe to any magazines? If not, wait a while so you get a break,
then pick up a copy of one or two from the newsstand and see if any of the
projects get you wanting go get back in the shop. Sounds like you've built
some good projects that are useful. How about something that you don't
really need but would find challenging to work on? Who cares if it takes
two months or two years to complete.