Dan White

"Al Spohn" wrote in message
news:MPG.1bbcc438a7b9d1b298970e@mayonews...
In article , dwhite110
@optonline.net says...
[...]
No, I agree with you there. Bottom line is I see two candidates before

us.
One who understands the challenges in the world today and is acting on

it,
and one who is just saying anything to get elected.

That's the crux of where we differ. I see one big-haired, predictably
political candidate with a somewhat bland agenda, that when taken in
total, generally promises a less dangerous and otherwise better future
for the country.

His promise for a less dangerous and better future with no apparent plan of
action to get us there somehow seems convincing to you??? What am I missing
here? I mean, what else is he going to say?

I see another arriving on the national scene purely by
birthright, driven by special interests, utterly helpless and
universally disrespected in the world of diplomacy, environmentally
comatose, and prone to excessive manipulation by advisors with truly
diabolical intentions (but I like his wife and admire his running
ability.)

Al, this is just all really over the top. Bush has shown he and his admin
are anything but helpless. In fact, he sees his pivotal place in history
and is doing the right thing despite the naysayers who have their own
pecadillos. I think sometimes that Bush is just a sounding board for angry
people to bounce their frustration off of.

dwhite