philski

Greg O wrote:
Is this a phase I am going through, or is it all over??
I have my gar....shop setup with all the tools I think I will ever need,
built a few projects, nothing to fantastic, cabinets for our bathroom,
stereo cabinet, and some other piddley stuff. I am in the process of
building a desk for my daughter, but fail to get out there to finish it!

Then today I fellow and I were talking tools, and he asks me if I want to
sell my jointer that I bought a year ago. I had to think about it, I still
don't know what the answer is!
Will this go away, or am I doomed?!
Greg

Burnt out are you? I find that absence makes the heart grow fonder. In
other words, get away from it for awhile. Do your woodworking because
you WANT to do it, not because you HAVE to do it. (Assuming you don't do
woodworking professionally - which is a whole nudder subject)

Philski