Pat Barber

I would like to see what you did...

By your description, it sounds like a welder was involved ???

How did you construct the lexan box ???

If you can do them that cheap, you might want to look into
going into the business.

Rick Chamberlain wrote:

Pat,

I disagree completely with your assessment. I used 1/4" Lexan for the
guard box, and it works perfectly. My guard adjusts up and down, left
to right, and forward and backward. And it locks firmly in whatever
position I need.

When I need to dado or perform some other action on the saw that
requires more room, the guard is easily removed.

I built the guard with less than $80 in materials and had enough angle
iron and box channel left over to build the rolling cart for my Unisaw.
The Brett and Bies may be commercially built, but they offer no
additional functionality or safety than my home grown unit.

Rick