Swingman

"Al Spohn" wrote in message

I see one big-haired, predictably
political candidate with a somewhat bland agenda, that when taken in
total, generally promises a less dangerous and otherwise better future
for the country. I see another arriving on the national scene purely by
birthright, driven by special interests, utterly helpless and
universally disrespected in the world of diplomacy, environmentally
comatose, and prone to excessive manipulation by advisors with truly
diabolical intentions (but I like his wife and admire his running
ability.)

- Al

ROTFLMAO!! ... you just may have something there, Al!

;)

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/10/04