Christian McArdle

Default Slate floor products

Its all down to your own taste, we went for Bamboo as its very light
(we have a dark kitchen), and only has a few flashes of orange, the
Indian Summer is quite dark and uniform but has a metallic purple
look, hence our friends went for that (they weren't looking for a new
floor, only giving me a lift at the time).

Hmmm. Just noticed the horizontal scroll bar on their site. The Sheng Li
looks good too. Can you remember if the prices are very different for the
different shades?

It looks like a trip to Wantage is on the cards.

Christian.