Jonathan Pearson

Default Slate floor products

Christian McArdle wrote:

They've got a "Stone Centre" near Wantage. I wonder if collections
could be made from there, rather than having to troop round to Kent?
Not that I have any problem with long drives.

Thats where we went, its worth popping down just to get some ideas, although
its a small unit, the entire floor is made up of their products, you'll also
see that you can use combinations of 0.6, 0.4 & 0.3 tiles, from
recollection they only supply from the warehouse in Kent.

What stone did you go for? Looking at the website, Indian Summer and
Bamboo look about right.

Its all down to your own taste, we went for Bamboo as its very light (we
have a dark kitchen), and only has a few flashes of orange, the Indian
Summer is quite dark and uniform but has a metallic purple look, hence our
friends went for that (they weren't looking for a new floor, only giving me
a lift at the time).

Jon