John W. Wells

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:56:47 GMT, "Lawrence L'Hote"
wrote:

You know there is always some tool or such that you have always wanted but
just could not bring yourself to buy one. Well, I've wanted one of those
nice leather tool belts with the tape pocket centered over..... uhh ... and
the two hammer loops....JUST like Norm wears. I've priced some like those
framers belts with the Occidental name($230+ price tag) and really cool
burgundy leather...would anyone really show up on a job site with one of
those strapped on??? Those garish Dewalt belts with black and yellow
leather for around 90 bucks?? I didn't really want a new belt because
anyone looking at you wearing a new belt would think "Look at that dumb---,
I wonder if he can find the right end of the nail to hit?" Come to think
of it Norm's belt looks a little too unused. I decided what I needed was a
VERY used leather tool belt and have been perusing the local pawn shops for
about a year now.

Early Smothers Brothers send-up of "Streets of Laredo"--

Singing...

Dick: "I see by your outfit that you are a cowboy."

Tom: "I see by your outfit that you're a cowboy, too."

Both: "We see by our outfits that we are both cowboys,
If you get an outfit, you can be a cowboy, too!"

--John W. Wells :-)