Dan White

"Al Spohn" wrote in message
news:MPG.1bbb4b2bc6634c579896fe@mayonews...
In article , dwhite110
@optonline.net says...
"Todd Fatheree" wrote in message

Anyone who scoffed at the notion that the mainstream press (CBS in
particular) is liberal can just shut up now, I guess.

Before 9/11 I would have believed this, but since then I have learned

that
people are unable to get past their political biases and see the truth.

It
is an amazing thing.

I guess I'd call myself a liberal, and I agree that to say the
mainstream press doesn't have a liberal bent is rediculous (with the
obvious exception of Fox.) Like I said earlier, political sympathies
aside, it was sweet to see CBS/Rather take it in the shorts. Maybe we
can look forward to Dateline cooking something up now if they're bored
with sabatoging motor vehicles :-)

- Al

I think liberals and conservatives both benefit in the long run when the
press is not slanted too much either way.

dwhite