Default Ping Pong Table

I am thinking about making my own Ping Pong Table. I want it to be a
good one, like some of the professional tables, so I need 1 inch of
25mm MDF. The two table tops would be 5 x 4 1/2 each, which is not an
easy size to find. Any idea if that can be dound? Looking on the
internet, I did see some wholesalers that have something like 2600mm
x 2260mm or close to that, Some may be moisture resistant.

Do any of you have blueprints for making a table that folds up and
has casters?

I was thinking of using PVC piping instead of square metal tubes for
the legs. How does that sound? They key will be to make it so that
the table tops meet or come within 5/16 to a half inch of each other.
I would think, if I don't use the PVC, making a metal base might mae
the project out of the question.

A good table, made out of 25mm MDF sells for from $500 to $1,000.