Fred the Red Shirt

"Swingman" wrote in message ...
..
The reasonable doubts cast upon the authenticity of the documents which CBS
based their latest anti-Bush "agenda" this past Wednesday night are a case
in point.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5955784/
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5956461/

To me this would have been expected and unremarkable coming from the Kerry
machine, or either side for that matter, but from those who foist themselves
off as "journalists" to the American public, it unconscionable, IMO.

Reports are that Burkett first approached the Kerry Campaign with the
material and they declined to use it.

I am not a Republican ... I just don't like being taken for a blind fool.

I hope you're not a Democrat either. Political parties are fundamentally
destructive of Democracy.

--

FF