Tom Watson

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:15:13 -0700, "Slowhand" I'm@work wrote:

I paid around $130 12 years ago for my occidental. You can still buy the
same one for $150 today. Yep, they are the burgundy colored ones. Of
course today, they represent a more weathered brownish tone from years of
Pacific Northwest liquid sunshine. I hung them up a couple of years ago
because my business needed an owner and not a carpenter. Would I buy them
again? In a heartbeat. Hands down, Occidental has the best tool belts
made. Period. YMMV.
SH

I like mine but they sure are heavy. I even got the Occidental
suspenders and that fleece/leather thing that's supposed to distribute
the load a little better.

I still end up the day about two inches shorter than when I started.

Still, I've had them since the mid eighties and they wear like iron -
even if they weigh like iron.

Regards,
Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)