Al Spohn

In article , dwhite110
@optonline.net says...
[...]
Fred, I can't argue the point with someone who doesn't believe UNMOVIC was
completely impotent. The threat of force was a complete joke. Saddam
became the wealthiest man on Earth because of the UN. 12 years of threats,
and during that time he amasses billions and billions. As far as falsified
documents by Blair and Bush ala CBS, I'm quite sure these are in the same
vein as all that proof (where is that proof again?) that Bush lied to
everybody.

Grudging Kerry supporter that I might be, it was still great to see
Rather et al take it in the shorts on this issue.

- Al