David Hall

"AL" wrote in message news:Sz_3d.86301$D%.61787@attbi_s51...
A gravity feed gun requires much less air compared to a regular gun of the
same make. They are also much easier to clean as there is only about an
inch of "stuff" between where the paint enters the gun, and the nozzle. The
cup on the bottom holds more material, and you can set down the gun without
using a stand.

I like my Harbor Freight hvlp gun. If you want a better one (but one that
is still reasonably priced), have a look at the Devilbiss Finishline series
of guns.

I have seen several people say that the HF HVLP is OK. When I look in
the HF catalog that I get every other day I see several different HVLP
units. What specific unit do you have?

Thanks

Dave Hall