P van Rijckevorsel

Jim Wilson schreef
Greenheart is another name that is used for more than one species. Check
to be sure what you're getting. I have even heard ipe called greenheart.

******
Yes, that is pretty normal. In Costa Rica "greenheart" will be what is
called "ipê" in Brazil
******

Anyway, the main species I think is ocotea rodiaei.

******
Yes, but only one species {not "main"].
These days it is called Chlorocardium rodiei
[Chloros = green, cardia = heart; after Rodie, MD]
There is a second species in Chlorocardium, but it won't be traded

******
I have never worked
with it, so I can't compare it to cocobolo, but the specs on the FPL
website are impressive. Looks like it would make great outdoor furniture,
among other things.

Jim