Dan Cullimore

"Wilson" wrote in message ink.net...
Yep, I like the suspenders, so I don't have to have the belt tight at all.
Wilson
"Lawrence L'Hote" wrote in message

you. I found this belt...well used with adhesive smeared over the large

pockets and the belt could be adjusted to a perfect fit and it had the
leather tape pocket and the loops.... There was a $32 tag on it. I
gathered up some 3 Taiwan(Popular Mechanics label) wood chisels in good
shape($3 price on each) with plastic cutting edge covers and a China brand
clamp. I carried my little trove up to the counter to the guy I usually deal with(not the owner). I asked him "what would all this be?" . He
looked at the price on that tool belt and exclaimed "God, who would pay

that
much for this.?". I replied, "Yea, that belt is really crummy and look at
all that adhesive smeared all over it." He said "How does $15 for all of

it
sound?" "ok." I counted out $13 and asked,"Is that enough?" "No, it

was
$15."........ I got home and put a tape in the tape pocket and hammers

in
the hammer loops and strapped that thing on.... Whoa, hey, do I need to

get
some kind of suspenders or harness to hold this belt up?

Larry

Almost beat you to those chisels, Larry, but decided against.

My old (pawnshop brand) toolbelt is still going strong after about
five years use in roofing, framing, and other carpenter-like
activities, but the suspenders bit the big one about a year ago and I
haven't found any I like. Anyone got a suggestion for good
suspenders?

Dan