Mark & Juanita

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 06:38:00 +0000 (UTC), Andrew Barss
wrote:

Todd Fatheree wrote:
: : FACTS that substantiate that claim. Show me where it was concluded that
: : Bush lied about anything.
:
: His TANG service.

: Yeah, there's *so* much evidence that the Dems had to cook up some phony
: papers to show it.

I'm of the opinion that if these docs were forged, they originated in Karl
Rove's lair of deceit.

I love this! Talking points from that bastion of fairness and
even-handedness, Terry McCauliff. If Karl Rove is that clever and capable
of pulling off such a sleight of hand exposition of the willingness of the
media (CBS) to, with few questions, air forgeries in order to bring down a
president, only to be shown to be partisan lapdogs of the Kerry campaign,
then we have the wrong person running the war.

And aside from their originality, I'd like to see a detailed exmination
of the *content* of the memos.

So, now we have gone beyond the 80's clarion call of "it's not the nature
of the evidence, it's the seriousness of the charges", we now have, "The
memos may be forged, but we should concern ourselves with the contents of
those FORGED (i.e, FAKE, MADE-UP, FALSIFIED) documents and indict and
investigate the president based upon the contents of these FORGED (i.e,
FAKE, MADE-UP, FALSIFIED) documents. Wow. Complete melt-down on the left,
we now have such visceral hatred of the president that we should not
consider accusations in forged documents to be sufficient evidence for
conviction.

Realizing of course, that the FORGER has committed a felony (falsifying
federal documents).

-- Andy Barss