Dan White

"Al Reid" wrote in message
"Andrew Barss" wrote in message

And aside from their originality, I'd like to see a detailed exmination
of the *content* of the memos.

-- Andy Barss

I must be missing something here. What logic is there to examining the

content of a forged document. Find some authentic documents
first, then ask for an examination/explanation of the content.

So if I forge a document that states that John Kerry self-inflicted three

superficial wounds to get out of service in Vietnam, we
should examine the content of the forged document? Right, I can just see

it now.

Bingo! Boy you nailed that one. Where was Dan on that case?

dwhite