Joe Bobst

Is there a gun that will give me the same results but faster?

A popular brand in body shops is the Astro line. I've used Astro tools for
years in automotive work and even the guys that come around in the big tool
trucks (think M*, M#, and S$) to the shop used to have Astro products in
addition to the factory stuff. So I bought the Astro HVLP DX7 with a 1.7 mm
nozzle to start with, about $98 with shipping. Added a 1.9 nozzle for even
heavier finishes ($38). Beautifully made tools, and Taiwanese not mainland
China if that matters. Uses 10 CFM@ 41PSI, or about 1.5-2 HP compressor. Do a
Google search for Astro tools for more detail.
Harbor Freight always has similar things, but in this case I went wirh
something I could be sure of and get parts for in the future. Hope this helps.

Joe