Conan the Librarian

bugbear wrote:

Conan the Librarian wrote:

BTW, welcome back, Paul. Where've you been? :-)

Why, thank you.

It's always nice to see your contributions.

OLDTOOLS, Badger Pond, and its successor, WoodCentral.

That's what I figured.

Not sure how long I'll be here; the power:hand
ratio ain't good (from my POV)

I couldn't keep up with Oldtools and I just sort of drifted away
when Badger Pond became WoodCentral. I guess the only thing that keeps
me here is that it's usually pretty easy to find the handtool threads
and I figure I'm helping keep alive the spirit of folks like O'Deen (who
hepled me so much when I was starting down the slope).

Chuck Vance