IMM

Default Halogen Lighting in Bathroom

"The Natural Philosopher" wrote in message ...
IMM wrote:

Ian Clarke wrote:

If I install some recessed lighting is it
possible to make it dimmable ? I'm
assuming a normal dimmer in a
bathroom is a bad idea due to the risk of
electric shock with all the moisture about
etc. ?

IMM has talked about remore control dimmers.

He did.

Obviously read some
marketing bollox as usual -

He never.

Wrong as usual. I saw it on one of those house/DIY TV shows, a TV type
remote control. I thought, "now neat", lay in the batn and dim the

lights.
Then I thought it will end up behind the sofa with other 15 remotes.

Ok, correction. WATCHED some marketing bollox

No. It worked and I saw it. It wasn't an add, a TV housey/DIY prog. And
all said "wow, look at that".

---