Todd Fatheree

"Andrew Barss" wrote in message
Todd Fatheree wrote:
: : FACTS that substantiate that claim. Show me where it was concluded

that
: : Bush lied about anything.
:
: His TANG service.

: Yeah, there's *so* much evidence that the Dems had to cook up some phony
: papers to show it.

I'm of the opinion that if these docs were forged, they originated in Karl
Rove's lair of deceit.

Wow. You'll repeat any old dumbass statement that Terry McAuliffe blurts
out, won't you. Look, genius, Bill Burkett has already admitted to being
the source of the documents to CBS, though he says someone else was the
original source. So, unless you're a complete idiot and think that Burkett
is protecting Karl Rove, they obviously came from somewhere else.

And aside from their originality, I'd like to see a detailed exmination
of the *content* of the memos.

Yes, let's have a detailed examination of documents that practically
everyone believes are forgeries. Except Dan Rather. If the documents are
forged, he wants to "break" that story. Here's your detailed examination.
"Well, it appears that these documents were made up. *crumple* *crumple*
Into the circular file for two points."

-- Andy Barss