Al Reid

"Andrew Barss" wrote in message ...
Todd Fatheree wrote:
: : FACTS that substantiate that claim. Show me where it was concluded that
: : Bush lied about anything.
:
: His TANG service.

: Yeah, there's *so* much evidence that the Dems had to cook up some phony
: papers to show it.

I'm of the opinion that if these docs were forged, they originated in Karl
Rove's lair of deceit.

Talk about obfuscation! If the source was in any way remotely connected to Rove, the White House or RNC, you don't think that CBS
would have revealed that? Get real!

And aside from their originality, I'd like to see a detailed exmination
of the *content* of the memos.

-- Andy Barss

I must be missing something here. What logic is there to examining the content of a forged document. Find some authentic documents
first, then ask for an examination/explanation of the content.

So if I forge a document that states that John Kerry self-inflicted three superficial wounds to get out of service in Vietnam, we
should examine the content of the forged document? Right, I can just see it now.

--
Al Reid

How will I know when I get there...
If I don't know where I'm going?