Doug Miller

In article , Andrew Barss wrote:
Todd Fatheree wrote:
: : FACTS that substantiate that claim. Show me where it was concluded that
: : Bush lied about anything.
:
: His TANG service.

: Yeah, there's *so* much evidence that the Dems had to cook up some phony
: papers to show it.

I'm of the opinion that if these docs were forged, they originated in Karl
Rove's lair of deceit.

And aside from their originality, I'd like to see a detailed exmination
of the *content* of the memos.

Excuse me? They're *forgeries*.

--
Regards,