Todd Fatheree

"Andrew Barss" wrote in message
Dan White wrote:
: "Fred the Red Shirt" wrote in message
: om...
:
: More to the point voters might prefer a liar over an honest candidate
: based on the policies they espouse. I say might, because it may
: never come to pass that voters have a choice between an honest and
: a dishonest candidate.
:

: It is irresponsible to call someone a liar when there are absolutely NO
: FACTS that substantiate that claim. Show me where it was concluded that
: Bush lied about anything.

His TANG service.

Yeah, there's *so* much evidence that the Dems had to cook up some phony
papers to show it. And then Rather, the Dems' lapdog, just puts it right on
the air. Anyone who scoffed at the notion that the mainstream press (CBS in
particular) is liberal can just shut up now, I guess.

todd