Michael Burton

patriarch wrote in .17:

Michael Burton mhburtonatmomentdotnet wrote in
.83:

snip
PS: Warning -- Shameless plug to follow:
If anyone wants to see a big collection of mesquite stuff, come to
Fredericksburg, Texas October 8, 9, & 10 for the Texas Mesquite
Association's annual Spring Show and Sale. Lots of really nice
mesquite furniture and artwork will be there. Rough lumber will even
be available. I believe seven vendors will have lumber for sale and at
least 72 with furniture, art, gun stocks, etc. A blacksmith buddy and
I will have three booths there.

Y'all have your Spring Show in October?

Wow, I guess I was still asleep when I wrote that. Course if you are in
Australia, it is the Spring Show ;-)

--
Michael Burton
Thunderbird Hardwoods