Mike Marlow

"David" wrote in message
If he is using Enduro Poly (which is what Compliant sells), sanding
between coats is required for proper results according to the
distributor. I've been reluctant to challenge them on this point, so I
sand between coats, albeit in a cursory manner.

Gotchya. I've never used the product so I was unaware of that. I'd
certainly follow the manufacturer's recommendations as well. I might check
with them to see if you can spray additional coats after each coat tacks
though. Generally, once a coat dries (in most paints and finishes) you have
to scruff it for proper adhesion of additional coats, but if the product
will take additional coats after just tack time then it's likely not going
to require that scruffing.

--

-Mike-