Dan White

"Fly-by-Night CC" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Dan White" wrote:

Anybody who does not understand that the democrats are weak on defense
simply doesn't know American history in the modern era.

Silly me... I wasn't aware FDR or Kennedy was weak on defense. Too bad
Clinton gutted the military - otherwise we'd have really trounced them
in Afghanistan and Bagdad. Good thing w rebuilt the shock and awe back
so quickly - or else who knows what might have happened over the last
couple years. Don't forget all those Democrats who fought and died right
alongside your boys.

I'm not calling the dems unpatriotic or anything like that, and democrat
soldiers have nothing to do with the democrat leadership, which is what I am
talking about. Do you really think Kennedy would be a democrat today? I'm
not so sure he would be sitting up there with Al Gore, Tom Daschle and
Michael Moore. His tax policy was much more conservative. Since then,
don't ask me...ask those in the military who see first hand what happens
with democrat presidents. From what I have seen, it isn't even much of an
argument.

dwhite