Glen

Mark & Juanita wrote:
On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 12:27:24 GMT, Glen wrote:

Dave Hinz wrote:
SNIP

And whose fault is that? Kerry voted to approve the war too, remember?
He also said, a week or two ago, that even knowing what he knows now,
he'd _still_ vote to approve going to war. How do you reconcile that
with yourself, I wonder?

Not only did he vote for it, but he stated the following:

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal,
murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime... He presents a
particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to
miscalculation... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his
continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass
destruction... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass
destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

I know there are a plethora of John Kerrys out there,

... and therein lies the problem, *which* John Kerry are people voting for?

but I can agree
with what this John Kerry says.

... and which John Kerry will they get should (heaven forbid) he is
actually elected?

Glen

My above cited comments were ment to be sarcastic. I agree with you
that Mr. Kerry is the waffle king. I hope nobody interpreted my
comments as being in support of flip-flop John.

Glen