Fly-by-Night CC

In article ,
Fly-by-Night CC wrote:

(this was reinforced for me after witnessing Bush's urban assault
caravan scream through Rochester, MN yesterday,) it's ludicrous that any
standing president would travel to an aircraft carrier during time of
war regardless of the means of transport. I don't hold this against
Bush, though - political creatures that they are, I think any president
would have taken advantage of the opportunity. However, I would
stipulate that it was blatantly political - again, a motivation easily
within the comfort zone of any politician.

Remember the Thanksgiving (or was it Christmas?) fly in to Bagdad with
the plastic turkey? Remember the mountain bike "incident" of this past
summer?

What you folks fail to see is that there's one person who'll gain by
these acts of wanton disregard for presidential safety. Who do you think
put w. up to such stunts? Fer God sake... flying onto an aircraft
carrier in a fighter... or dropping into a hostile country during a
war... or skiddering over jagged rocks and cliffs on a bicycle...

It's CHENEY I tell ya. It's Cheney. He's trying to bump w. off so's he
can swivel in the oval office for a change without worrying that dweeb
for a boss'll catch 'im. Dick knows that he should rightly be president,
not that apron-string mammas boy who likes to play cowboy. And,
afterall, the ticker's not what it used to be - God only knows how much
time dick has left. He's gotta take matters into his own hands.

(Speaking of taking matters into his own hands, do you think w., dick,
condi, donny, et.al. take a look under the desk in there and get all
"stimulated" by the goings on that took place right under there? It's
enough to scare you into wanting to make a law against such acts of
depravity. Amend the Constitution! Enact the Defense of Missionary
Position Amendment.)

"Osama WHO?" asked *.