Colin

Default Kitchen Lights help please

Andrew, thanks for the advise... (esp. colour temp.)

I've done the lighting in two kitchens in last few years.
In both cases, I used T4 fluorescent fittings (CPC, B&Q) under the
cupboards behind tiny pelmets, and concealed fluorescent tubes on
top of the cupboards bouncing light off a white ceiling.
This has worked very well with excellent all round lighting,
excellent task lighting on the worktops and absolutely no glare.
The under cupboard and on cupboard lights are separately switched.

The lighting configuration you describe implies that there was no 'direct'
lighting except for the under-worktops. Is that correct?

Colin