IMM

Default Oxyvent for Underfloor Heating

"Matt" wrote in message
om...

I for one have the problem of air being trapped in my underfloor
heating system and all the resulting sludge has cut off one of my
circuits.
Whether the bloody thing works or not, the principle remains a good
one, or am I being stupid.

Use mains pressure to get the sludge out. Then insert in-line strainers.
One on the boiler return just before the boiler and one on the flow to the
UFH pipes, just before the manifold protecting the pump, valves and UFH
pipe. Then after the system is cleaned properly insert inhibitor.

---