Brian Watson

Default Interesting fence verticals

"BigWallop" wrote in message

"Brian Watson" wrote in message
I'd like to put up a fence with tops on the vertical members that are

more
interesting than simple triangular peaks or semicircles. Something like

the
pelmets round an old fashioned station's platform canopy, but inverted

of
course to make the fence, is what I have in mind.

Apart from looking for such at a reclaimed materials yard, does anyone

make
this sort of thing commercially now?

A search for, Fretwork, on the web will show you plenty Brian.

Thanks. That's certainly the word I was struggling for, but none of the
sites seem to offer fence panels (unless they've been carved into something
else, that is).

I do hope I'm not going to have to do an evening class and buy the saw to
cut my own?

:-\

--
Brian
"This isn't the longest day of the year: it just feels like it"