Todd Fatheree

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
By the way, CM, when you top-post, people have to fix that to follow
up to you with context. Please dont' do that.

Dave Hinz

"CW" no adddress@spam free.com wrote in message

Try to get the name right. When you bottom post, it forces people to wade
through everything they have already read. Sorry for those that have 3
minute memories but most of us don't have that problem.

I have this magical development on my keyboard called the "Page Down" key.
It allows me to almost instantly get to the bottom of a post to see the
follow-up. If Usenet posts weren't archived, top-posting would be fine.
However, when reading a series of archived posts, I find it hard to read
top-posted replies because I was taught in school to read from top to
bottom.

todd