Dave Hinz

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:27:46 -0400, Renata wrote:
And your boy is a lily white pure truthful soul, huh?

Let's take an example of his truthfulness:
"Health Care Humbug

Snip of article from
Thursday, September 16, 2004; Page A30 Washington Post

....which is the pinnacle of unbiased reporting

My point is that on an issue I understand intimately, Kerry's lies are
blatant and obvious. There are more subtle issues that I do not have
as complete of knowledge on, but it's reasonable to expect that since
he lies so completely on this one topic, it's likely that he's lying on
other topics to an equivalent degree.

My point also included the thought that, since neither one of 'em are
someone I'd care to take to dinner, I'm picking the one whose record is
closest to my personal point of view.